- Ambient air heated vaporizers
- Water bath vaporizers
- Electric trim heaters
- Electric vaporizers
- Direct contact type
- Electrically heated water bath type
- High temperature limit protection on each heater segment.
- Vertical cylindrical vessels with DN-40/DN25/DN15 in and outlet connections suitable to applicable pressure rating and Flow.
- Complete vessel with control cabinet mounted on sturdy frame.
- Capacities to 100 KW in single skid.
- Complete weather proof / flameproof control panels for gas group IIA, IIB & IIC as per requirement.
- Circuit breaker with door interlock.
- Accurate temperature control.
- Replaceable heating elements.
DIRECT CONTACT TYPE VAPORIZER:
- Design & Mfg. Code: ASME Section VIII Div.-1 – 2013 for Heater Body (Pressure Parts).
- Fluid handled: Carbon Dioxide Liquid or Vapour
- Design Temperature : (- 40°C to + 100°C)
- Design Pressure : 110 kg/cm2g
- Piping/ Fluid Passages: Carbon Steel body as per design parameters.
- Power Required: 440V AC, 3 Ph. 50 Hz
- Inlet Connection : Flanged
- Outlet Connection : Flanged
- Body Construction: Pipe of carbon steel SA 106 Gr. B Twin tower with flanged ends having heaters inside. Both Towers will be insulated with glass wool provided with cladding of Aluminum.
AMBIENT HEATED TYPE:
Spirare is offering the best Ambient Heated CO2 Vaporizers, which are designed keeping the industrial applications in mind. Embellished with many utility-increasing features, our Ambient Heated CO2 Vaporizers are apt for the efficient functioning.
WATER BATH TYPE VAPORIZER:
Liquid CO2 Cylinder is transferred to the inner chamber of the vaporizer due to cylinder pressure. This chamber is immersed in a water bath, which is heated by heaters. The water to the water bath is supplied via pipe which is controlled by an on-line solenoid Valve, which opens once the water level falls below the preset level and closes once the water reaches the higher preset level. The temperature of the water is controlled by a thermostat, which switches on or off depending on the temperature reached, by the water bath.